with our firm you can expect practical legal advice of the utmost quality.
Lawyers Gastonia NC
Our law firm in Gastonia is comprised of attorneys with a wealth of experience in many and varied areas of the law. We pride ourselves in handling our clients' needs professionally on a timely basis, and with a standard of excellence that has earned us the respect of our community.
We have earned the respect of our peers as well. The Martindale-Hubbell Law directory which solicits opinions of both members of the Bar as well as the Judiciary, has awarded our firm its highest rating---"Very High to Preeminent." This rating takes into consideration our experience and qualifications relevant to our areas of practice as well as our faithful adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics.
Ensuring that the client receives quality service is our highest priority. Personal attention, as well as attention to detail, has become our hallmark. The firm espouses a team concept which allows us to draw upon each others' expertise and provides a high degree of efficiency.
Further, our goal is to practice preventive law, which anticipates problems before they occur. Working with you or your company, we attempt to take measures to avoid situations which could lead to unnecessary expenditures of time and money.
Continuing education for our attorneys as well as our staff is an ongoing process. Professional seminars and close association with scholastic institutions constantly provide new insight and updated information.
Whether your needs are corporate or personal, with our firm you can expect practical legal advice of the utmost quality. If you need lawyers Gastonia NC, Gray, Leyton, Kersh attorneys can help. See Our attorneys>
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
- Labor & Employment Law
- Complex & Exceptional Cases and Class Actions
- HIPAA Compliance
- Civil Litigation
- Government Contracting Compliance
- Estate Planning, Will Preparation, & Probate Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- ERISA Litigation
- Estate, Trust, & Will Disputes
- Corporate Litigation
- Elder Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Debtor Creditor Law
- Appellate Advocacy
- Data Privacy
- Construction Law
- Executive Agreements & Compensation Awards
- Corporate Governance
- Employment Litigation
- Community Association and Condominium Law
- Traffic Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Tax Controversies & Consulting
- Corporate, Partnership & LLC Tax Structuring
- Securities Arbitration
- Consumer Collections
- Securities Offerings & Advice
- Commercial Collections
- Real Estate, Commercial & Residential
- Business Formation & Business Planning
- Professional Sports Representation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Personal Injury Law
- Municipal & Zoning Law
- Asset Protection Planning
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Property Insurance Claims & Coverage Disputes